|Out-of-box VOIP for PC.
- Spectator mode with free-cam officially confirmed. Free-cam will have 5 cameras that you can place anywhere on the map.
- Spawn screens below.
Option to remove all HUD and have a clean screen should you choose to record.
- 'Sprint Swim' and the ability to fire sidearm while in water. Diving down into water also confirmed.
- Green laser sight attachment as well as the normal red one.
- Support class no longer has C4, Recon's do. Recon's also have the 'Motion Ball' Gadget back.Attack heli pilot has a maximum of 42 rockets and fires the standard 14 rockets.
- Attack heli gunner also has limited ammo, thought to be of 60 rounds in total, 30 before reloading.
- Patrol boat ammo also 60 rounds in total, 30 each time before reloading.
- Main Battle Tanks (MBT's) have a total of 5 primary weapon rounds, 1 ready, 4 chambered.
- AC-130 Gunship now has limited ammo.
- Snipers will be able to measure target's distance by hitting the 'V' key on PC. Check out the video below which covers zeroing and the Motion Balls by one of BFO's own,Assault class will have smaller, limited med-pack known as 'Survival Kits' which can be directly applied and will be able to heal teammates on the move. Same goes for Support class and smaller, direct and limited ammo packs.
Spectator mode allows switching to each player's perspective with the F1, F2, F3 and F4 keys.
Indestructible tank bollards to prevent them from entering certain areas. Can be lowered if player exits tank and presses button next to said bollards.
- Commander can drop supply crates which will replenish vehicle ammo.
- Vehicle resupply stations can also be found.
- Suppression exclusive to LMG's and sniper rifles, dependent on range though.
- Four types of grenades. Standard M67 grenade, Incendiary grenade (which you can see in action by clicking here), Flashbang and Smoke grenade.
- Customisable sidearms. This includes scopes and possibly barrel modifications.
- In-game player performance reports when spectating.
Snipers will have variable zoom when scoped in.
- Individual tyres can NOT be blown out on vehicles.
- Gunship notification for infantry.